January 13, 2010

Family Time

Last night Aaron, Holly, Dempsy and Elly came over for dinner and a visit. Elly...omg...you wouldn't have even known she was there. She did NOT make a sound. I didn't know babies were like that! She's soooo cute and tiny! Ryan and I laugh because she is sooo different then Kenzie!

We also have discovered how sheltered Kenzie has been the last 5 months. She is sooo scared of loud sounds! She's going to have a tough time at daycare (which starts Feb 1st). Ryan and I are going to spend a few half days the week before at the daycare place with Kenzie to hopefully get her used to it.

Here are some random pictures: Ryan feeding Kenzie (he's just learning how and that is why she is a mess!) I had my xmas party with my friends from high school and the visit with Aaron's family


















No comments: